Using EndNote to manage your references
Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Using EndNote to manage your references Online
This session will help you create an account with EndNote Web and show you how to use EndNote to cite and manage your references. Key features include:
- How to import and export references into EndNote from a range of sources.
- Creating a library of references and manage your library by creating groups.
- Organizing your references.
- Using EndNote with Word, selecting BCU Harvard as a bibliographic style and inserting citations into a document.
Speaker: Jagjit Marwaha from IT services
- Wed Nov 22nd 2023
- 10:00 - 11:30
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Registration has closed.