2022 & 2023 MSc Public Health Library Drop-in sessions
Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
2022 & 2023 MSc Public Health Library Drop-in sessions Online
Dear Masters Students,
This is an informal opportunity for you to ask any questions regarding your dissertation or systematic review searches.
Sign up to one of our online drop-in sessions where you can:
- Explore specific databases such as: CINAHL; MEDLINE: Cochrane: PSYCHArticles; SPORTSDiscus; Summon
- Learn how to get the most out of the databases to improve your search skills and techniques to get better results
- Discuss how to design and refine your search strategy and record your searches
This session will be provided by Mandy Goode (Learning,Teaching and Research Librarian supporting Public Health).
Related LibGuide: Public Health by Mandy Goode
- Mon Mar 20th 2023
- 12:00 - 13:00
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Drop-in session for students Workshop
Registration has closed.