How to... Studying over the Summer
Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
How to... Studying over the Summer In-Person
This How to Event is all about studying over the summer we will be covering:
- Library Opening Hours
- Library Chat
- Library Searches
- Library membership - We offer a range of library membership schemes to enable those who are not currently members of the university to use our services. Please note that we do not provide any walk-in access for non-members. Alumni - As a graduate, you can register for free access to the physical library space for up to 24 months from the completion date of your course.
- Visiting other libraries. If you are a BCU student looking to visit other libraries, please apply via the SCONUL website.
Feel free to pop along to this drop-in session and speak to our friendly staff about how to get the most out of library resources.
Related LibGuide: Bringing the Library to You by Laura Percival
- Mon Jun 12th 2023
- 11:00 - 12:00
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- Curzon (see details for room number)
- City Centre Campus
- "How to..." drop-in event