Book a study space in Mary Seacole Library.
Please scroll down to book a slot.
1. Click a green slot at the required start time.
The slot will turn yellow and automatically apply a period of padding.
2. To book a longer slot, scroll down the page and select an end time for your booking.
You can book up to three hours in the available study block.
3. The full booking will be displayed on the page as a yellow box.
Scroll down to amend the end time, or press the "bin" icon to re-start your booking for a new time.
4. Click to finish, then enter your name/email address on the following page to complete your booking.
Considerate behaviour in the library
- Please place any library items you have used onto the nearest shelving trolley rather than place them back onto the shelves.
- You should be ready to leave promptly at the end of your time slot to allow the next person to gain access to the space.
- Please do not leave belongings in the library if you are not there.
- From 1st April 2023 – For fairness to all library users, booked spaces that are not occupied within the first 15 minutes of a booking will be lost and available for use by other library users.
We are grateful for your understanding and compliance with our safety guidelines.
Personal data: Please note that we retain personal data provided in the booking form for contact tracing purposes.
Single Study Room Bookings
Single Study Room bookings at Mary Seacole Library are for a maximum of 2 hours with a limit of 5 bookings each week. This is to ensure equal access to these study spaces for all.
All other spaces can be reserved for 3 hours.
Seats 1-41 are for drop-in use and therefore not bookable.
Individual Study Rooms are not soundproof so we request that you try to keep noise to a minimum. These rooms are for use by one person at a time. This is to ensure the library is a quiet and comfortable study space for all.
This location or Category has multiple capacity options (i.e. single seat, group spaces, etc.). Please select the desired capacity from the Capacity dropdown above.