Book the reserved study room Curzon and Mary Seacole Libraries.
Please scroll down to book a slot.
These rooms are reserved for students who have been assessed by Student Affairs as requiring a specific study space. Only students who have a specific need for these rooms will be granted access. If you would like to book a different space, you can go back to change the options.
1. Click a green slot at the required start time.
The slot will turn yellow and automatically apply a period of padding.
2. To book a longer slot, scroll down the page and select an end time for your booking.
You can book up to three hours in the available study block.
3. The full booking will be displayed on the page as a yellow box.
Scroll down to amend the end time, or press the "bin" icon to re-start your booking for a new time.
4. Click to finish, then enter your name/email address on the following page to complete your booking.
Library staff will manually verify your booking to check that Student Affairs have identified you as a user of the accessible rooms.
We will respond to booking requests between 9am-5pm Monday-Friday. If you require short notice access to the rooms, please contact us via online chat, Monday-Friday 9am-7pm.
If you need to cancel your slot, use the cancellation link in your confirmation email. To change your slot, cancel your existing booking and create a new one.
Our dedicated rooms to support disabled users are the only spaces where we allow more than one person to sit. Your support worker is welcome to enter the library with you and use the room, but note that we cannot accommodate friends or other students in your study bubble due to strict social distancing guidelines.
Considerate behaviour in the library
- Please place any library items you have used onto the nearest shelving trolley rather than place them back onto the shelves.
- You should be ready to leave promptly at the end of your time slot to allow the next person to gain access to the space.
- Please do not leave belongings in the library if you are not there.
- From 1st April 2023 – For fairness to all library users, booked spaces that are not occupied within the first 15 minutes of a booking will be lost and available for use by other library users.
We are grateful for your understanding and compliance with our safety guidelines.
Personal data: Please note that we retain personal data provided in the booking form for contact tracing purposes.
Attending your booking
You can arrive at any time during your booked session, however you should be ready to leave promptly at the end of your time slot to allow the next person to gain access to the space.
Please note that we retain personal data provided in the booking form for contact tracing purposes.